I have become such a big fan of the Distress Blending Brushes now…no matter how much I tried with my ink blending, I would always put on too much ink on paper and never get the soft and light results that I really wanted at times…today’s card has layered stamped from Clearly Besotted stamps with a light Distress Ink background using the blending brush..
On a piece of white cardstock,I stamped the Magnolia flowers and leaves using Altenew Inks….I have used frosty pink, pinkalicious, pink diamond and rubellite the flowers and for the leaves and stem I used mocha, parrot and forest glades…I then die cut these flower and leaves using the coordinating dies and set them aside…
I then cut watercolour cardstock to size for the front panel and applied some tumbles glass Distress Ink using the distress blending brush…I also splattered some water for effect as well as some black paint…once the panel was dry, I stamped the sentiment and adhered this panel to the card base….
I adhered the flowers to my card front and add some clear Nuvo drops to embellish it..
Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look…Have a blessed day today…!!